🔞

Are you over 18?

By visiting the site you must be over 18.

If you are under the age of 18 please leave immediately.

Sorry, I'm too young

Vacuum to hump

Achton55 · 2021 Apr. 23. 15:07 · 10

I’ve just seen a kinky vacuum-cleaner commercial with a hot house-wife cleaning her apartment, and how she was doing it, I mean the way she was using it, she was holding the vacuum hose while bending over to reach the corners, has turned me so much, filling me up with this kinky desire, that I can’t get rid of the idea of using a vacuum as a sexual fetish. I don’t know how it works, because basically it was the stunning housewife that gave me the boner but somehow I feel I must have an intercourse with a machine of this kind. My wife is obsessed with housework so she often spends long time with our vacuum cleaner so maybe this is where my perversion comes from. Object fetishism isn’t far from me, I remember shagging my aunt’s slippers and purse, for example, when I was a teenager, and now this sort of fetishism raided me again, so my question anyone can recommend a good brand of vacuum for this purpose? I’ve tried out ours but the hose is too tight and I nearly burn out its engine, in addition, the jizz completely blocked the antiallergenic micro filter so I can throw it away. So could you guy recommend a good vacuum that is suitable for this purpose, I mean, the hose size, the engine performance, the filter system… I need a one that can cause pleasant sensation with changeable sucking performance but the engine is strong enough not to get burnt out and the jizz doesn’t make a mess, please let me know about your experience! #objectfetishism #kinky #perversion

Tags: #objectfetishism #kinky #perversion