By visiting the site you must be over 18.
If you are under the age of 18 please leave immediately.
The Site expressly and strictly limits its membership and/or viewing privileges to adults 18 years of age and over or having attained the age of majority in their community. All persons who do not meet its criteria are strictly forbidden from accessing or viewing the contents of this Site. We do not knowingly seek or collect any personal information or data from persons who have not attained the age of majority.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who an be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is a data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Webpage infrastructure itself.
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on User's device.
- Data Controller: a natural or a legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in whoch any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Subject: a living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
We collect serveral different types of information for various purposes (to provide and improve our Service to you)
Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Photo ID, Email address, Name, Address, Country, Postal code, City, Cookies and Usage Data.
Content Uploaded to the Site: Any personal information or contextual content that you voluntarily disclose online becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
Usage Data: we may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (IP address) and other diagnostic data.
Emails: If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. Our contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org which is hosted by google.
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To verify your age
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We will require personal data in certain situations, such as:
- Photo ID: A selfie photo with a photo ID is kept in hand beside the face is required (but not stored) to identify the age of the user.
- Email address: a valid email address is required and stored to indentify and to contact users. Without a valid email address a Visitor may not be able to join.
- Billing details: your billing details are required to purchase. The Site stores these details (e.g. first name, last name, city, VAT number, etc.) to make further purchases easier. All the data you provide for billing purposes will be stored in our database from the moment of its emission until the deadline that is legally established by Cyprian laws and regulations. The data will not be shared with or transferred to third parties except for satisfying our legal obligations.
- Phone number and/or other forms of telecommunication applications: you may give your phone number and/or other telecommunication id(s) when posting a new or modifying your existing advertisement.
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The Website may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us a permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply the law
- To verify your age
The Website aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right to rectification - you have the right to have your information to be rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object - you have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to data portability - you have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent - you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where The Site relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
You may find embedded video and/or graphical contents from other websites such as:
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on third party link you will be directed to that third party's site. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Did you find this helpful?