🔞

Are you over 18?

By visiting the site you must be over 18.

If you are under the age of 18 please leave immediately.

Sorry, I'm too young

Has rimming got anything to do with helicobacter?

Duck · 2021 May. 21. 08:33 · 2

I’ve been recently suffering from incurable Helicobacter but I couldn’t figure out how I got it till it began to down on me that it might’ve something to do with having fun with my new dominatrix and her sex-slaves. Before I didn’t get any problems licking asses but now something changed in my stomach. The first what I experienced was loss of appetite but I didn’t mind it because as a result I could lose some weights in this way, so I continued taking part in BDSM séances. You know, as a submissive or sex-slave my mistress often humiliates me by forcing to lick their boots and ass, and even to suck other male sex-slaves’ dick. First I thought it was because of cock-sucking that I hadn’t done before at the séances that I was feeling not well, so decided to tell my mistress not to make me suck dick. But nothing changed, I kept losing weight. In addition I’ve got puffy stomach and have to burp a lot. It almost disturbed my séances, so I didn’t even eat before it but it made it worse as I got harsh stomach-ache. Soon I turned to my GP who tested me and the result showed Helicobacter infection. The GP asked me if I’d eaten something wrong or used public toilet but I didn’t have the gut to tell me my suspicion, that’s why I’m writing. So do you think it’s possible to catch this bloody bacterium by rimming my new mistress’ asshole? Is it at all because of rimming? You know, I’m often humiliated through face-sitting so my tongue contacts ass-hole, this is how I got the infection, I suppose, but before I didn’t have any problems, so it may be my new mistress that passed me helicobacter. Or am I wrong? Has anyone got any experience with infection through anal contact? #rimming #dangers #infection #helicobacter #domina

Tags: #rimming #dangers #infection #helicobacter #domina